2017 QLD Work Experience Agreement
Let’s cut to the chase – we love the new Queensland Agreement fresh out of DET’s kitchen. It’s available as a Pathways template for you to upload from today.
Technical Reasons to be Happy
- It’s made using tables, so short or long text content will no longer make the template explode onto new pages, off the page, or out into space!
- Margins and padding now works on every test printer we could find without any top/bottom/left/right text being cut off.
- Human-readable font sizes so non-programmers and lawyers have a chance
- Field sizes are more reflective of the content that’s likely to be placed there
Agreement Content Reasons to be Happy
- There is a Nominated Supervisor field on the agreement that acknowledges the fact that the person signing the person signing the agreement may not be the person with whom the trust to care for the student has been placed on-site.
- Hours of Work – allows the Pathways “Attendance Details” field can be merged
- Summary of Proposed Student Workplace Activities – allows the Pathways “Student Duties” field to be merged
- Special Requirements – this is a great one as within this merge field we can now put what we see as CRITICAL information about the placement including dress requirements, student requirements and safetynotes – all merging from the Placement Details in Pathways.
- Space for medical notes – where information is needing to be included here there is now able space and encourages full, rather than abbreviated notes.
Looking for this update? It’s likely already been uploaded to your Pathways Templates in the “PATHWAYS STANDARD” Group. If not, drop us an email and we’ll check it out for you