Pathways Classic 9.9 - Our Last Release
Pathways Classic 9.9 is our February 2013 maintenance release for users for the Pathways 9 product range, and is the last software update to our locally-installed application that has been with us for 16 years and through 9 major versions, and 43 minor releases.
We are continuing active support for Pathways Classic through 2013 and 2014 during our customer transition to Pathways Cloud which has now taken over 100% of our production team's attention.
What's new in Version 9.9:
- Tested for the recently released Office 2013 Professional product
- Addition of the 2013 Queensland Work Experience Agreement (Form C)
- Update of the briefcase function to notify you if the document linked is no longer in it's linked location
- Faster Pathways Connect Import/Download Wizard
- Support for the latest Windows Server 2012
- Support for Windows 8
- Naming change from Pathways to Pathways Classic
- Addition of new reports to assist in NSW Employer Reporting requirements
- General Bug Fixes
To download the latest update please visit our Download Guide in the new knowledge base.