Statewide SWL Online Portal for Department of Training, Victoria
Structured Workplace Learning (SWL) is on-the-job training that allows students to develop their work skills and understand employer expectations.
Activ8 has a long term contract with the Department of Education in Victoria for Elevate and Pathways software and services to:
- Provide a statewide clearing house for workplace opportunities for students in Victoria
- Provide access for ~700 schools and >1000 teachers to browse, evaluate and use positions
- Provide access to 31 Local Learning and Employment Network community organisations
- Provide access to all secondary school students via http://workplacements.education.vic.gov.au
- Provide Business Intelligence and statistical analysis including Tableau Visualisations